Thursday, November 02, 2006

"Analyze Me"

Watched another movie last night. It's pretty old, but I was craving comedy, so went out and checked another DeNiro comedy out. I watched "Meet the Parents 2 " recently, and DeNiro was hilarious in that one, so I went with another one last night.

The intensity of how DeNiro plays his characters makes the movie all the more funny, because generally DeNiro seems to play hardcore tough guy movies, so the gap in character generates more laughs I think.

I also love Robin Williams movies...he generally plays off-the-wall hilarious characters, so when he plays serious roles, he makes that much more impact and those serious drama type of movies shine out. For example, "Patch Adams," "Dead Poet's Society," "Awakenings," and "Good Will Hunting" were all great movies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home