Wednesday, October 11, 2006

The Conference is over at last!!

Hey guys, the International Creative Arts Therapy Conference that I've been working SOOO hard on for the past few months is finally over and it was a great success. Yesterday was the final day. The presenters from overseas commented on what a great exeperience it has been for them, how it's meant so much to them, and how well it was organized, so I was very happy. The general participants were asking if this will be held again next year, that they really enjoyed the conference, and that it meant a lot to them, so all the effort our team put into this for months and months and months, paid off.

NOW, I can have somewhat of a normal life back =). I'll actually be able to SLEEP! Hurray!

Today, I was so exhausted I didn't wake up when the train reached it's last stop, and if I hadn't woken up in the nick of time, I would have gone back to where I had gotten on again. I almost dozed off while standing in the train, but I caught the pole in time so I managed not to go down head first =). Then on my next stretch, I fell asleep again and woke up in a panic, thought I reached my destination, so I exited the ticket gate and had to buy another ticket again. After getting on again, I once again didn't wake up at the final stop and woke up before the train was about to head back to where it had come from. When I finally reached my brother's place, I just instantly fell asleep on the tatami and didn't wake up for several long hours.

Well, more updates later. I'm gonna go to bed now.

Robyn

2 Comments:

At 3:46 PM , Blogger myla said...

wowee. .you're amazing! sounds good!. . love you :)

 
At 12:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Great to hear that the conference was a success. You deserve several pats on the back =). Ha ha, I could just imagine you falling asleep while standing. Hope you can get some of your sleep back.

SM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home