Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Just for you!

I have a friend who's in love with the Doraemon character and used to collect anything that was Doraemon. Although I realize that by now, since she's finishing up grad school and about to start med school, her interest in it must've waned, but I still find myself quickly wondering if I should get the Doramon stuff for her or not whenever I spot them in the store.

After seeing this Doraemon thing at the drugstore, I commented that I ought to get it for my friend since she would probably like it. But then the friend I was with said "You're going to send her shampoo??" and it dawned on me that maybe sending a bottle of Doraemon shampoo all the way to the States didn't make much sense. But I still thought it was cute so took a picture of it instead for her to enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 3:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh Doraemon!!! Thanks! Of course I still like Doraemon. He's my all time favorite until the day I die.

SM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home