Sunday, April 15, 2007

Kyoto with three of the "N" family members.

For about 6 months, I used to live with the "N" family in Salt Lake City. I was totally stressed out with all sorts of stuff at the time and so the "N" family welcomed me into their home.












The kids were much younger when I used to live with them, but when I met up with them in Kyoto a few months ago, they were SO big! Kids sure do grow fast.












First, we went to Nijo-jo Castle. The floor was so freezing cold! I wonder how people kept warm back in the days.












Then we went to the Eigamura. Sort of like a Japanese version of Universal Studios, except, no rides and just sets they use for Jidaigeki movies.

It was so nice to see them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home